harlie

What I'm Reading

A Harlequin devotee, I read just about anything.

Cape Cursed
Cynthia D'Alba
Hired
Lily Harlem

Hypnotist

Hypnotist - Virginia Nelson As most people know, I love Decadent Publishing. Yes, I will admit that I love their series, One Night Stand and now I’m hooked on The Edge. Thanks Heather! Well, Hypnotist by Virginia Nelson is another winner from The Edge series.

Short in length but not on plot. I immediately connected with Carnie. As a smoker myself, I know terrible habit, I can understand the money suck, relatives dying and just the general I need to quit, so let’s hope this works. Of course, I’ve never tried a hypnotist to stop smoking but its an idea. She is prepared for nothing to happen to her during her session but she is completely unprepared for the man that says that he can help her. Oh and he does help her in a way that she didn’t know that she needed.

Mike was also not prepared for his next patient. Looking for love in all the wrong places and getting burned, he just wanted someone to love him and for him to love them back. No airs, not after his money, just love him for himself. *sigh* I loved Mike from the start. His inner dialogue was great, too. High school boy indeed. Not! He was a red blooded male.

When these two finally came together it was hot and intense. Carnie was a woman on a mission and her mission was Mike. He did not disappoint her. He he! Read it and you will see for yourself.

If you are looking for a short, well thought out, sexy read…look no further. Hypnotist is that read. Once you are finished, go check out the other The Edge books. You won’t be sorry.

*I received this book as part of a blog tour for a fair and honest review*